2006 Mercedes CLS55 AMG
Fully optioned with:
- P030 Performance Package (Larger front brakes, de-limited top speed, limited-rear-slip differential
- Rear sun shade
- Headlight Washers
- Heated and Cooled Seats
- Remote access and keyless go
Upgraded Parts include
- 20" Verde Axis V99 wheels
- Chrome trim wrapped gloss black
- Updated front grill
- Carbon Fiber front lip
- Heat exchanger
- EuroCharged 77mm pulley
- Supercharged pulley belt wrap kit
- Eurocharged Tune with controller
- Eurocharged Mid-Length headers'
- RennTech Lowering Control Module
Eurocharged estimates this setup to be 600 hp and 600 tq.
Recent maintenance includes but isn't limited to:
- Changed oil within last 500 miles
- New air filters and spark plugs within last 500 miles
- New front brake pads
- New rear suspension air bag
- Replaced SBC Hydraulic control unit
- Rear toe link bushings
- New Front Radius Arms
- New Lower Front Ball Joints
- New Battery
Surely a few things I'm forgetting
Vehicle has a CarMax MaxCare bumper to bumper warranty until Sept 2019 or 100,000 miles. They just barely covered over $5,000 in suspension maintenance for me. You're welcome to look at reviews online of this warranty. It's incredibly valuable to have.
Car has received a full paint correction and paint coating installed. Front tires are brand new. Rears will need replacing. I may have this done prior to sale if I get time.